Discover these fascinating islands with the most incisive and entertaining travel guide on the market. You can take this handy, pocket-sized book out withyou anywhere, any time. Whether you plan to bar-hop in Sant Antoni, wander Ibiza Town’s medieval lanes or bask in the sun on Formentera’s Platja Illetes, Pocket Rough Guide Ibiza & Formentera will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
– Perfect for short trips – compact and concise, with all the practical info you’ll need for a few days’ stay.
-Full-colour maps throughout – navigate the backstreets of Ibiza Town or road-trip the sleepy northwest without needing to get online.
– Things not to miss – our rundown of Ibiza and Formentera’s unmissable sights and experiences.
– Itineraries – carefully planned days to help you organize your visit.
– Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, with options to suit every budget. – Stunning images – a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
– Detailed islands coverage – whether visiting the big sights or venturing off the tourist trail, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Chapters cover each neighbourhood in depth, with all the sights and the best of the nearby shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs. Areas covered include :Ibiza Town; Dalt Vila; Santa Eularia; the East; Sant Antoni; Sant Joan, Sant Miquel; the Northwest; Sant Josep; the South; Formentera
Attractions include: Dalt Vila; Sa Penya; Es Vedra; Santa Agnes; Portitxol; Cala Salada; Cala d’Hort; Platja Illetes; Platja Migjorn; Capde Barbaria
Day-trips – venture further afield to Toledo, Segovia, El Escorial, Aranjuez or Chinchon.
Accommodation – our unbiased selection of the top places to stay, to suit every budget.
Essentials – crucial pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, tourist information, festivals, events and more.
Background information – an easy-to-use chronology, plus a handy language section and glossary.
About Rough Guides: Escape the everyday with Rough Guides. We are a leading travel publisher known for our “tell it like it is” attitude, up-to-date content and great writing. Since 1982, we’ve published books covering more than 120 destinations around the globe, with an ever-growing series of ebooks, a range of beautiful, inspirational reference titles, and an award-winning website. We pride ourselves on our accurate, honest and informed travel guides.
Book Your Trip To Spain
Get your dream travel planned & booked by local travel experts
At Rough Guides, we understand that experienced travellers want to get truly off-the-beaten-track. That’s why we’ve partnered with local experts to help you plan and book tailor-made trips that are packed with personality and stimulating adventure - at all levels of comfort. If you love planning, but find arranging the logistics exhausting, you’re in the right place.Learn Morechevron_right